Sunday, November 27, 2011
i thought i told myself i'd never cry for you, again
But.....
Cos I realised, that all my life I've been nothing but a disappointment. A major disappointment. To myself, and everyone else around me. I've tried so many things since young. And I've never been good in any of them. Multimedia, robotics, chinese chess, basketball, rugby, table tennis, judo and even studies. What the heck can I do properly? Even something that others don't even have to try, like making a friend happy, I've never managed. I only piss people off, disappoint them, fail to live up to any of their expectations.. I don't blame people cos it's not that they expect too much from me. It's just.... Me. Cos I am the failure. I am the failure.
All I ever wanted was that we can be happy as friends forever. But we've run out of things to talk about. We can't talk about judo. Will piss you off. Can't talk about sch, cos you did better in studies too. Talk about life, I have no life. Talk about people, you say I'm obnoxious. And whatever I talk about you don't seem to be interested anyway.
Are you very tired of me already? You don't need me anymore? You don't want me anymore?
I still need you.
But fug me lar who cares about me anyways.
Ng Guan Yi at 10:58 PM